Placeholder text. Copy from the book flap or a reading guide related to the value. Aim for at least three lines of this text. Where you can, add links to other PJ blog posts. This is the end of the placeholder text. Really. This is it. Replace it please.
Related: If Applicable, Put A Related Post Here
After you’ve done this activity, share photos of your feathered guests on Facebook or Instagram with #pjlibrary.
This Activity Works With These Books:
- Cut pictures of fruit out of a magazine.
- Glue pictures and stickers onto a poster board.
- Display your art proudly.
- Hang small fruits from the roof of your sukkah (or any ceiling).
TIP: If you've got a good tip for the project, put it here
- Cut pieces of fruit in half, then dip the cut side in nontoxic paint.
- Stamp the fruit onto a piece of paper, creating a beautiful impressionistic painting.
September 29, 2020