Get ready for Sukkot with these easy -- and fun -- decorations.
After you’ve done this activity, share photos of your fancy creations on Facebook or Instagram with #pjlibrary.
This Activity Works With These Books:
- Cut pictures of fruit out of a magazine.
- Glue pictures and stickers onto a poster board.
- Display your art proudly.
- Hang small fruits from the roof of your sukkah (or any ceiling).
- Cut pieces of fruit in half, then dip the cut side in nontoxic paint.
- Stamp the fruit onto a piece of paper, creating a beautiful impressionistic painting.
September 29, 2020