We don’t mean to encourage you to play with your food, but this is a delicious activity. Re-enact the story of Noah, and then eat the evidence!
This Activity Works With These Books
- Animal crackers (or small animal-shaped cookies)
- Graham cracker (or regular cookie)
- Fruit O-shaped cereal
- Cut the cantaloupe in half and scoop out the seeds.
- Place the cantaloupe on a plate, then lean a graham cracker against it like a gangplank.
- Two by two, march the animal crackers up the gangplank into the ark.
- When you’re finished, sail your ark around the table , then arrange the cereal in a rainbow at the top of the plate.
- Enjoy your snack!
January 11, 2022