NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
- Eligibility: This Campaign is only open to PJ Library subscribers in New York.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of the Harold Grinspoon Foundation (“HGF”) as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
- Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on March 30, 2020 and ending at 12am ET on April 3, 2020. All online entries must be received by 12am ET on April 3, 2020.
- How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by fulfilling the following Campaign requirements to be eligible to win a prize:
- Submitting an entry by guessing the location of a photo in the Comments section and tagging a friend that is not a current subscriber.
- The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize.
- Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of HGF.
- Number of Entries: The Campaign will accept one entry per day, per photo. The Campaign will accept up to two entries per day if the second entry tags a different friend who is not a current subscriber.
- Winner selection and Notification: All guesses will be entered into a drawing. Correct guesses will be entered twice in the drawing. Winner will be notified by announcement on the Facebook* page. HGF shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk email or other security settings or for the Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information.
- Forfeiture: If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 30 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
- Prizes: The Winners (“Winners”) of the Campaign will receive a $50 Amazon gift card. No cash or prize substitution shall be permitted excepted at HGF’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of the Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by the Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for HGF to use the Winner’s name, likeness and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number eligible entries received
- Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that HGF or anyone acting on behalf of HGF and HGF’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
- Terms & Conditions: HGF reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond HGF control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, HGF may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by HGF. HGF reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. HGF has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, HGF reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
*This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to the owner of this Facebook page and not to Facebook.