Ready to sprout your microgreens? Within 7-10 days your family can grow its own “miniforest” of arugula, which you can enjoy eating in a salad.Watch the miracle of growth — and betei’avon (Hebrew for “bon appétit”)!
To get started, follow the simple steps below:
1. Pour water into a plate, shallow pan, or plastic container.
2. Place your grow mat inside so it absorbs the water.
3. Tilt the plate or pan (gently!) to pour out excess water.
4. Open your seed packet and evenly spread your seeds over the saturated mat.
5. Place your pan and grow mat in a nice warm spot. (Near a sunny window is great!)
6. Water your seeds daily over the next 7-10 days.
7. Harvest your microgreens and add them to a delicious salad or as a sandwich topping.
8. Eat and enjoy!
December 3, 2020