Start a sweet new tradition with your family with this simple, edible menorah project.
Share photos of your own cupcake menorah on Facebook or Instagram with #pjlibrary.
This Activity Works With These Books:
- One box of cake mix (any flavor)
- One can of a carbonated beverage of your choice
- Birthday candles
- One container of premade frosting (or two if you'd like)
- Sprinkles, candies, gel frosting, and other cake decorating novelties
- Follow the instructions to make shortcut cupcakes or prepare the box mix according to directions.
- Bake your cupcakes.
- Once cooled, frost each cupcake.
- Embellish and decorate each one so that it is unique.
- Add candles and light your menorah.
- Eat, share, and enjoy your cupcakes.
The Hanukkah Story (For Kids)
How to Make An Oil Menorah
November 11, 2020