When Hanukkah arrives, many families like to stick to useful gifts or “gifts that give” as part of their tradition. You may also find yourself attending holiday parties or interfaith celebrations with other members of your family and community. Share a little bit of sweetness with this easy to make gift kit.
This Activity Works With These Books:
- 1 quart/litre jar
- ¾ cup or 95 grams of powdered milk
- ¾ cup or 95 grams unsweetened cocoa powder
- ¾ cup or 95 grams powdered sugar
- Chocolate chips
- Mini kosher marshmallows
- Layer all the ingredients in the jar and top with a lid.
- To make a serving of hot chocolate, blend all the dry ingredients evenly.
- Put a half-cup of the mixture in a mug.
- Add 8 ounces or 235 milliliters of hot water, and stir it up!
- Your drink will be perfectly sweetened and ready to share.
7 Children’s Books That Teach Kids About Being a Good Neighbor
Activities to Share the Warmth
Sharing Hanukkah at School
November 27, 2019