Celebrate italian flavors and fresh ingredients with this savory dish. It's a snap to make and works as a great snack, lunch, or side. Making matzah pizza with your kids? Add a side of matzah bruschetta for a full-on matzah feast.
2 large tomatoes, diced
1 clove of garlic, minced
1 three-finger pinch of kosher salt
Fresh ground black pepper
1 tablespoon of olive oil
5 leaves of fresh basil
- Combine the tomatoes, garlic, salt, pepper, and oil in a bowl.
- Stack the basil leaves on top of each other and then roll them up. Cut through the stack to form ribbons.
- Stir the basil into the tomato mixture.
- Let sit for 10-20 minutes.
- Spoon the bruschetta mixture on to matzah and then top with shaved parmesan.
For more Passover recipes, activities, and kid-friendly seder ideas, visit our Passover Guide.
« Find more activities, book lists, and recipes
March 28, 2017