These tasty little meatballs are a quick twenty-minute meal idea that taste great on their own or in your favorite matzah ball soup or broth as a fast one-pot dinner.
1 pound ground chicken
¼ cup carrots, finely diced
¼ cup celery, finely diced
¼ cup matzo meal
1 tablespoon dried, minced, onion
¼ teaspoon ground allspice
½ teaspoon garlic powder
1 tablespoon. minced fresh parsley
1 teaspoon kosher salt
½ teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, add all ingredients, and mix until everything is combined.
- On a parchment paper lined baking sheet, place 1-inch scoops of the meat mixture.
- Using wet hands, form each scoop into a ball. You should have about 32 total.
- Drizzle olive oil over the top.
- Bake your meatballs in the oven until they are cooked through--about 15 minutes.
For more Passover recipes, activities, and kid-friendly seder ideas, visit our Passover Guide.
« Find more activities, book lists, and recipes
March 28, 2017