In 2020, PJ Library is launching a new initiative to help you talk about Jewish values with your kids. Each month, we’ll offer a guide that starts with one of the questions listed below and provides resources and suggestions for exploring the topic as a family. You can also check out our How to Talk to Kids and What's Jewish About… series to help tackle other big questions with your family.
- What does it mean to have a healthy body? How do we help others feel healthy?
- What happens when friends disagree?
- What does it mean for people to be stewards of the environment?
- When did your family first arrive in this country and how?
- What would you do with a million dollars? With a billion dollars?
- How do you talk about sitting shiva?
- What does it mean to be a family? Are there different ways to be a family?
- What does it mean to be Jewish? Is there only one way to be Jewish? (Explaining differences of faith/tradition)
- When do you feel proud?
We will also be hosting LIVE conversations and panel discussions on Facebook and Instagram focused on talking to your kids about big topics like climate change, what they see in the news, and more.
January 14, 2020