Ready to take a break and have fun with friends?
Put on comfy clothes, grab some yummy snacks, and get ready to play! Find treasures to share with your friends with an “around the house” scavenger hunt. Play our fast and fun Jewish trivia game while giving your brain a good workout!
Ideas to help you make this experience great:
- Invite your friends. Remember, a Together Experience should include at least two, but no more than five, other Jewish families.
- Choose how you will connect. There are many options for virtual interactive gatherings including Zoom, Facetime, and Google Hangouts.
- Make a list of items to organize your at home scavenger hunt or use this one we’ve created.
- Use this guide to play our fast and fun Jewish trivia game.
Suggested ways to spend your Together Experience host reimbursement:
- Drop off (or ship) snacks for your friends to munch on as they play. (Our shopping suggestions aren’t endorsements, just some staff favorites. PJ Library isn’t affiliated with these vendors.)
- Buy prizes for participation.
- Get some fun notebooks and pens for the trivia game.
Get started with our Tips to Hosting a Family-Friendly Virtual Together Experience.
Make sure to submit your host application by May 1, 2021. To apply, you’ll need to copy and paste your personal application code, which you’ll find in the Together Experiences emails in your inbox.
Hosts will receive instructions on submitting a post-event report. That’s where you can request up to $50 in reimbursement for hosting expenses. Note that only first-time hosts can receive reimbursement, but your family can host as many Together Experiences as you’d like. Be sure to complete your event and submit a report by May 31, 2021. A limited number of Together Experiences are available for reimbursement, and we can only offer one host reimbursement per family.