The safety and health of our PJ Library families and their communities are our top priority. COVID-19 has rapidly changed everyone’s world and our daily lives have been turned upside down. That’s why we are suspending Get Togethers as of March 17 and reinforcing that people should NOT get together.
STAY SAFE! STAY HEALTHY! DON’T GET TOGETHER!
Here is what you need to know:
- We will not be accepting any applications for families to Get Together until further notice.
- We will continue to process reports and reimbursements for any Get Together that took place prior to March 17, 2020.
- All reports need to be completed no later than May 31, 2020, in order to be eligible for reimbursement.
- Check out the PJ Library family activities page for ways to keep busy while you are practicing social distancing. You can also follow us on Facebook for resources and ideas on how your family can celebrate Jewish life together and virtually with others.
- Please reach out to your local program professional or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
We look forward to welcoming you back to the Get Together program in the future and will let you know when those opportunities are available.
In order to receive up to $100 reimbursement, you will need to complete a brief report after your Get Together that includes up to three pictures. These pictures WILL NOT BE USED for any publicity needs without your explicit written permission. No receipts are necessary. Reimbursements to families will be sent via a no-fee debit Mastercard through a 3rd party vendor. Final reports are due no later than May 31, 2020.
Did you receive $600 or more in Get Together reimbursements during 2019? If so, we are asking you to complete a W-9 and submit it to PJ Library’s parent organization, the Harold Grinspoon Foundation (“HGF”). In compliance with IRS regulations, HGF will issue you a Form 1099-MISC, Miscellaneous Income. Please contact email@example.com with any specific questions.
For questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org